kevinseven11kevinseven11

Main News Movies Reviews Stats

Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty

Forward walking

Very VERY smooth forward walking animation at the beginging. Kinda weak graphics tho but fits your situation so good job.

TheBoogley responds:

forward walking is better than sideways walking :)

Generico News Ep.1 Generico News Ep.1

No bad

I notice the begging sound for the intro was alright but didnt fell like it fit there but your music usage for the rest of the animation was great!!

GenericoNewsTeam responds:

Thanks for the review, so you like all our usage of music apart from the intro which you thought sounded alright but didn't think it fit. We'll take you point on board we're actually redoing our intro so hopefully it will fit better then. also just to let you know Episode 2's target release is July 10th(Robot Day)

Thanks

Caveman Preview Caveman Preview

Good

This is good, all you need is sound and a story. That was funny when it was on the close up and that bug ate that other bug.

Phobotech responds:

Excellent! Thanks, and I'll get right to work on it!

Papertricks 1-6 Papertricks 1-6

Realy cool!

This looks a bit old and stuff but that was still realy cool, still would be better on a better quality.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Very Good!!

Good artwork and such but maybe just too much of the same blow up fly away? Also you shouldnt use such mainstream songs because then it makes it feel idk not as good tho.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Very good!!

This was in the top ten of the best flash movies ever made. Only thing that should of happended was the swat teams swarming at the end.

Experimental Intro- Final Experimental Intro- Final

Great

Those drawings are realy good, 20 hours, thats not that slow or fast so thats all good too.

Innocent-Rain responds: